SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Get a preview of all the news and offers from Passione Beauty.
Exclusive content, precious documents, curiosities and previews.
Sign up here, you will receive an email to confirm your subscription.
We are waiting for you.
Love yourself, love your nails. 15% off your first order. Use the code WELCOME on your first order over £50
If you want to receive free shipping, place an order OVER £100 for shipping to Scotland or OVER £60 for any other.
Almond Gel Tips are clear soak-off soluble gel tips useful to create a full manicure quickly. Their flexible, fully-covering structure adapts to the nail and covers it completely, creating a very slight apex and a almond-shaped structural extension. As strong as gel extentions, as soluble as gel polish. To achieve a perfect extension quickly, simply adhere the gel tip to the pre-prepared natural nail bed using HD Base, then file to adjust the length. You will achieve the great results of a builder gel extensions with the easiness of a gel polish work. It will last up to 4 weeks and can be retouched with refills.Quick and easy!Each pack contains 240 gel tips in 12 different sizes, designed to adapt easily to all nail types. They are organised in a practical compartment box with a grid for size consultation. They are easy to file and can be removed with gel polish remover.
For professional use only
1. Prepare the natural nail with Dry Manicure
2. Apply Nail Prep, Binder to improve adhesion and allow to air dry
3. Shorten and round the free edge of the nail
4. Choose the most suitable size of gel tip and make sure the edges of your nail are well covered. If necessary, you can file down the base of the gel tip so that it fits perfectly on the nail surface.
5. Opacify the inside of the gel tip with a buffer or with a cylindrical nail drill bit, then remove the dust.
6. Apply HD Base to the nail surface, then a thin layer to the inside of the tip, leaving a last drop of product at its base.
7. Place the gel tip on the nail, starting by applying it from its base, slightly away from the cuticle area. Make sure it adheres perfectly. In this step, it is important not to create air bubbles; to avoid this, it is necessary to dose the HD Base: it has to completely fill the space between the tip and the preformed structure.
8. Gently hold the gel tip on the nail and cure for 30 seconds under UV/LED lamp. Now release the gel tip and cure for a further 30 seconds.
9. Remove any excess material that may have come out the side. Use a nail drill bit or a 180/240 grit file.
10. File the free edge to finish the shape, then opacify it with a buffer and remove any dust.
11. Apply HD Base and build a small apex, then cure and continue applying colour and/or decorations.
How to remove Soak-Off Gel Tips:
1, Carefully opacify the surface with a buffer or file.
2, Pour Remover HD onto a pad and place it on the nail; hold it with the Nails Remover Clips and wait about 10 minutes.
3, Now remove the residue with a cuticle pusher or orange wood sticks.
Passione Nails is a registered trademark
NEED HELP?CONTACT US
Do you need to get in touch
We will get back to you
as soon as possible.