SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Get a preview of all the news and offers from Passione Beauty.
Exclusive content, precious documents, curiosities and previews.
Sign up here, you will receive an email to confirm your subscription.
We are waiting for you.
Love yourself, love your nails. 15% off your first order. Use the code WELCOME on your first order over £50
If you want to receive free shipping, place an order OVER £100 for shipping to Scotland or OVER £60 for any other.
Olympus is a collection of 5 gel polishes with a pearl effect. The colours are intense and rich in shades. They evoke the magical atmospheres of mythological tales.
The set includes indigo GP455 Zeus, lilac GP456 Calliope, grey-brown GP457 Satyr, orange GP458 Hercules, red GP459 Hades and our Trendy Double Spot. Each gel polish allows for perfect coverage with two coats.This collection's gel polishes are incredibly versatile. Thanks to the bright pearl pigments, you can create an infinite number of nails looks, such as the thread shell effect: use the Spot supplied and let your imagination run wild!
Application and durabilityApplication is easy thanks to its easy-to-work texture and self-levelling, medium-high viscosity formula that does not drip. The rounded brush tip allows the colour to be applied precisely and without smudging, even near the cuticular area.Every gel polish is enriched with a special formula that makes it super resistant: it will last for a long time, without peeling or chipping for up to 4 weeks.
For professional use
1. Prepare the surface of the natural nail for treatment and remove cuticles.
2. Use the preparatory liquids: start with Nail Prep and allow to air dry. When it has dried completely, proceed with Binder, an acid-free adhesion promoter. Again, wait a few seconds to allow it to air dry completely.
3. Evenly apply the gel polish base coat of your choice in slow and regular movements, then cure under lamp.
4. If necessary, remove the sticky layer of the base and correct any imperfections with the help of a file or buffer.
5. Now apply the colour
6. For a flawless result, apply the product in two thin, even layers over the entire surface, curing after each coat.
7. Remove the sticky layer completely with a pad soaked in Cleaner.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- We recommend applying thin layers of product
- Gel polish colours can be used on specific bases, builder gel or AcrilGel. If you wish to remove them with the Soak Off method, remember to use our soluble products only.
How to remove product with the Soak Off method:
1. Matte the nail surface with a file or buffer.
2. Pour Remover onto a pad and place it on the nail; secure it with our Remover Clips and wait a few minutes.
3. Now remove product residue with a Pusher or a tool such as Orangewood Sticks.
Under UV/LED lamp: 30 seconds if you wish not to apply any top coat; 5 seconds if you wish to apply a second coat or top coat.
Under UV lamp: 120/180 seconds if you wish not to apply any top coat; 60 seconds if you wish to apply a second coat or top coat.
Passione Nails is a registered trademark
NEED HELP?CONTACT US
Do you need to get in touch
We will get back to you
as soon as possible.