SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Get a preview of all the news and offers from Passione Beauty.
Exclusive content, precious documents, curiosities and previews.
Sign up here, you will receive an email to confirm your subscription.
We are waiting for you.
Don't miss out! Get your limited edition Passione Beauty's Advent Calendar 2023!
If you want to receive free shipping, place an order OVER £100 for shipping to Scotland or OVER £60 for any other.
GP80 Silver Star is a transparent-based glitter gel polish embellished with lots of fine silver flakes.
It is perfect for enhancing the beauty of both short and long nails.
Application and durabilityApplication is easy and the finish even. Thanks to its easy-to-work texture and self-levelling, medium-high viscosity formula that does not drip, it is possible to apply thin coats without causing any thickness.The brush has a rounded tip and allows you to apply the colour precisely and without smudging, even near the cuticular area.GP80 Silver Star is enriched with a special formula that makes it super resistant: it will last for a long time, without peeling or chipping for up to 4 weeks.
The matt black bottle protects the product from UV rays, which could alter its quality.
The colour in the photo was applied to a natural tip.
For professional use only
1. Prepare the nail, then matte the surface of the natural nail, remove dust residues and apply Nail Prep.
2. Apply a thin layer of Repair Gel evenly, sealing the edges well and cure.
3. Proceed with a second application if necessary and cure.
- To further improve gel adhesion, we recommend applying Binder 10ml after Nail Prep.
- Do not apply cuticle oil immediately after curing.
How to remove product with the Soak Off method:
1. Matte the nail surface with a file or buffer.
2. Pour Remover onto a pad and place it on the nail; secure it with our Remover Clips and wait a few minutes.
3. Now remove product residue with a Pusher or a tool such as Orangewood Sticks.
Under UV/LED lamp: 60 seconds
Under UV lamp: 120 seconds
NEED HELP?CONTACT US
Do you need to get in touch
We will get back to you
as soon as possible.