SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Get a preview of all the news and offers from Passione Beauty.
Exclusive content, precious documents, curiosities and previews.
Sign up here, you will receive an email to confirm your subscription.
We are waiting for you.
Don't miss out! Get your limited edition Passione Beauty's Advent Calendar 2023!
If you want to receive free shipping, place an order OVER £100 for shipping to Scotland or OVER £60 for any other.
GP03 Santorini is a self-sealing denim blue gel polish.Pigmented and opaque, it guarantees perfect coverage in two coats. It is perfect for enhancing the beauty of both short and long nails.
Self-sealing formulaThis product contains an innovative self-sealing formula: after removing the sticky layer, no topcoat is needed.
Application and durabilityApplication is easy and the finish even. Thanks to its easy-to-work texture and self-levelling, medium-high viscosity formula that does not drip, it is possible to apply thin coats without causing any thickness.The brush has a rounded tip and allows you to apply the colour precisely and without smudging, even near the cuticular area.GP03 Santorini is enriched with a special formula that makes it super resistant: it will last for a long time, without peeling or chipping for up to 4 weeks.The matt black bottle protects the product from UV rays, which could alter its quality.The colour in the photo was applied to a natural tip.
For professional use only
1. Prepare the surface of the natural nail for treatment and remove cuticles.
2. Use the preparatory liquids: start with Nail Prep and allow to air dry. When it has dried completely, proceed with Binder, an acid-free adhesion promoter. Again, wait a few seconds to allow it to air dry completely.
3. Evenly apply the gel polish base coat of your choice in slow and regular movements, then cure under lamp.
4. If necessary, remove the sticky layer of the base and correct any imperfections with the help of a file or buffer.
5. Now apply the colour
6. For a flawless result, apply the product in two thin, even layers over the entire surface, curing after each coat.
7. Remove the sticky layer completely with a pad soaked in Cleaner.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- We recommend applying thin layers of product
- Gel polish colours can be used on specific bases, builder gel or AcrilGel. If you wish to remove them with the Soak Off method, remember to use our soluble products only.
How to remove product with the Soak Off method:
1. Matte the nail surface with a file or buffer.
2. Pour Remover onto a pad and place it on the nail; secure it with our Remover Clips and wait a few minutes.
3. Now remove product residue with a Pusher or a tool such as Orangewood Sticks.
Under UV/LED lamp: 30 seconds if you wish not to apply any top coat; 5 seconds if you wish to apply a second coat or top coat.
Under UV lamp: 120/180 seconds if you wish not to apply any top coat; 60 seconds if you wish to apply a second coat or top coat.
NEED HELP?CONTACT US
Do you need to get in touch
We will get back to you
as soon as possible.