SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Get a preview of all the news and offers from Passione Beauty.
Exclusive content, precious documents, curiosities and previews.
Sign up here, you will receive an email to confirm your subscription.
We are waiting for you.
Don't miss out! Get your limited edition Passione Beauty's Advent Calendar 2023!
If you want to receive free shipping, place an order OVER £100 for shipping to Scotland or OVER £60 for any other.
HD Bases are flexible and strong, designed to guarantee maximum adhesion. They strengthen the natural nail and correct its imperfections. They are suitable for making very small nail extensions.HD Natural is a nude beige rubber base. It is designed to give the nails a touch of refined simplicity.It strengthens the natural nail and corrects minor imperfections. In addition, its full consistency and self-levelling formula allow the product to be applied easily and evenly. The brush with its rounded tip guarantees fast, precise and smudge-free application.The result? A perfect blended effect that lasts up to 4 weeks.
For professional use
1. Prepare the surface of the natural nail and remove cuticles
2. Use the preparatory liquids: start with Nail Prep and allow to air dry. When it has dried completely, proceed with Binder, an acid-free adhesion promoter. Again, wait a few seconds and allow it to air dry completely.
3. Now apply HD Natural Base evenly, with smooth movements from top to bottom
4. Cure in lamp
5. If necessary, remove the sticky layer with a pad soaked in Cleaner and mattify
6. Apply the desired coloured gel polish you prefer, depending on the result you wish to achieve
- If necessary, after curing the first layer, apply a second, more abundant coat and try to achieve an even surface. Cure in a lamp.
- If you do not intend to apply a colour, you can seal HD Base with a glossy top coat for a beautiful natural effect.
Under UV/LED lamp: 30 seconds
Under UV lamp: 120/180 seconds
NEED HELP?CONTACT US
Do you need to get in touch
We will get back to you
as soon as possible.