SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Get a preview of all the news and offers from Passione Beauty.
Exclusive content, precious documents, curiosities and previews.
Sign up here, you will receive an email to confirm your subscription.
We are waiting for you.
Don't miss out! Get your limited edition Passione Beauty's Advent Calendar 2023!
If you want to receive free shipping, place an order OVER £100 for shipping to Scotland or OVER £60 for any other.
Cover builder gels are ideal to build extreme extensions, cover-ups and refills. They are particularly suitable to create the plate in Reverse French creations. They cure perfectly, even thicker coats, and cover up all nail imperfections. Extra Cover Blush is a high-density, high-opacity, slightly pink cover builder gel.Product for professional use.
For professional use only
1. Prepare the natural nail for treatment etching it using the preparation file, push and remove the cuticles, perform a dry manicure if necessary.
2. Apply then the preparators: start with the Nail Prep and, when it is completely dry, move on to the Primer; wait a few moments for it to dry completely.
3 Apply a thin coat of Base Alpha or Extrema and cure
4. Apply the cover builder gel to cheate the extension first, cure and then build the apex
5 Remove the sticky layer with Cleaner.
6 Shape the sculpture with the precision file in case of imperfections in the application of the product.
7. Apply a gel polish, gel colour or finish, cure and degrease if necessary.
Creating the French Reverse plate:
1. Prepare the nail as usual
2. Apply a clear builder to the nail plate.
3. Create the nail bed extension with the cover builder and cure.
4. Build the apex
5. Remove the residual layer and finish with a file.
6. Now proceed to create the French line
NEED HELP?CONTACT US
Do you need to get in touch
We will get back to you
as soon as possible.